Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fashion-Envy: Late 1910's House Dress

Here's another top-contender for dresses I'd love to remake. This one is actually almost within my budget, and it's already a reproduction, but there's just something so gosh-durned awesome about making a dress yourself, especially when I can taylor it to my exact fit.


I'd love to do this one with hand-embroidered detail at the cuffs, modesty-panel and hem. I wish I had a better photo of it. The neckline is my favorite. 

This one is a little more practical than the last one, but I'm still torn.

What do you think of this one? Rated on a scale from 1-5?

1 comment:

  1. That's the exact dress! It's so *practical* with the 3/4 sleeves and pockets (things I'm constantly wanting). It would even go with my house (1915)! ;)

    ReplyDelete