Are you as sick of winter as I am? I'm ready to burst!
So I've begun to plan garden projects for the year. In the past, I have had a habit of waiting until it warms up to get started on gardening, but this year I am hard at work planning and starting projects that I can do before the thaw!
So far, the things I've been working on include:
- small deck to set potted plants
- adding real windows to the framed plastic greenhouse I built last year
- adding a second tier of wood to my shallow raised beds
- plastic barrel planters for large plants like trees/brambles
- new strawberry beds out back for experimental rare strawberry varieties
- kitchen counter refinishing
- kitchen cupboard rebuild