Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wedding prep: two weeks!

This has been a crazy month full of wedding planning and prep and well. That's pretty much it. I put a lot of my gardening on the back burner to work on this and so far things are heading smoothly in the right direction.



One of my huge tasks was to reclaim the library from Cleo, our cancer kitty (who is hellbent on making it to 20 years old this Friday!) She is mobile and happyish and had completely destroyed the painted floor in the library. I scrubbed swept and repainted and even had my settee professionally cleaned. Tada! Not bad if I do say so myself.



Another prewedding task was to bake and freeze 150+ butter tarts. If you're not familiar with this Canadian treat, you should be! They're fantastic and much like a super rich mini pecan pie but without the nuts.
I used a recipe from canuckabroad.com that was corn syrup free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment